Pediatric urology in Madurai
Pediatric urology in Madurai are provided at Yuvan urology clinic on all days.the services provided are
- Diagnosis and treatment of common pediatric problems in urination
- Night time bed wetting
- Difficulties in controlling urination
- Pediatric kidney and bladder stones
- Pediatric pelviureteric junction obstruction
- Laparoscopic treatment of common congenital problems occurring in children
- Hypospadias treatment
- Undescended testis treatment
- Cancers of kidney and testis
- Testis prosthesis
What is a Pediatric Urologist?
Pediatric urologists are surgeons who can diagnose, treat, and manage children’s urinary and genital problems. Pediatric urology in Madurai
If your child has an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder), a pediatric urologist has the experience and qualifications to treat your child.
What kind of training do pediatric urologists have?
- at least 4 years of medical school
- one to 2 years of surgical residency
- at least 4 additional years of residency training in general urology
- one to 3 years of additional fellowship training in pediatric urology
A pediatric urologist must devote a minimum of 75% of his or her practice to the urologic problems of infants, children, and adolescents.
The American Board of Urology has identified urologists that meet these criteria with a certification of added qualification in Pediatric Urology.
What types of treatments do pediatric urology in Madurai provide?
- Evaluation and management of voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery
- Surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, and bladder) including genital abnormalities, hypospadias, and Pediatric urology in Madurai disorders of sex development
- Surgery for groin conditions in childhood and adolescence (undescended testes, hydrocele/hernia, varicocele).
- Evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease
- Surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis Pediatric urology in Madurai
- Evaluation and management of urological tract problems identified before birth
- Evaluation and management of urinary tract problems associated with neurological conditions such as spina bifida.
Where to find Pediatric urology in Madurai :
Today, pediatric urologists can be found in almost every state and in virtually all of the major cities in the India.
Children are not just small adults. They cannot always say what is bothering them. They cannot always answer medical questions, and are not always able to be patient and cooperative during a medical examination. Pediatric urology in Madurai
Pediatric urologists are trained to focus care on the special needs of children and their parents – even on potentially sensitive and embarrassing subjects related to genitalia and voiding problems. They know how to examine and treat children in a way that makes them relaxed and cooperative. In addition, pediatric urologists often use equipment specially designed for children. This helps create a comfortable and non-threatening environment for your child.
If your pediatrician suggests that your child see a pediatric urologist, you can be assured that he or she has the widest range of treatment options, the most extensive and comprehensive training, and the greatest expertise in dealing with children and in treating children’s urinary tract disorders.
What does a pediatric urologist do?
Pediatric urologists are surgeons who can diagnose, treat, and manage children’s urinary and genital problems. If your child has an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder), a pediatric urologist has the experience and qualifications to treat your child
Why would a child need to see a urologist?
Swelling around a testicle (hydroceles) Undescended testicles (testicles that haven’t dropped by 12 to 18 months of age.) Kidney or bladder stones. Hernias in the groin or scrotum.
What age is pediatric urology?
Pediatric urologists treat patients from birth through the teen years. They focus on the urologic health issues found in children. Their goal is to treat the condition and to allow a child to become the healthiest possible adult
What age should you see a urologist?
“To take charge of your prostate, urinary and sexual health — not just to protect you from prostate cancer — I recommend every man start seeing a urologist regularly at age 40,” says urologist Eric Klein, MD